"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." - Helen Keller
Convey your sincerest sympathy to those dear to you during their time of loss.
Sometimes words do not seem enough and you cannot be there for others at all time.
Send your thoughts and prayers to those grieving with delicate, fresh blooms to accompany and give them comfort.
Lilies, Gerbera, Chrysanthemum.
*As all fresh flowers, fillers & foliage are seasonal, they are subjected to changes based on availability.
Orders placed before 12pm can be delivered on the same day. (excluding Saturdays and public holidays)
Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered on the following day.
D’Petals Commitment For You
Our promise is that we guarantee our flowers will always be the highest quality in freshness.
- Every bouquet and arrangement will be expertly prepared by our experienced florist.
- Our courier partner will delivery the bouquets and ensure the safety of the arrangement while doing so.
- We make every effort to ensure that every bouquet you receive resembles what you ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery during your selected time slot, however we seek your understanding if any situation goes beyond our control. You will be informed promptly about any delay in advance.
Care For Your Flowers
Fresh flowers will eventually wilt and die however, proper care of your fresh blooms will keep them alive longer and let you enjoy them for just a bit more.
- Remove the stems from your bouquet to let them breathe.
- Cut 1-2 inches of the stems and put the flowers in a vase with clean water.
- Every 24 hrs, just cut about 2cms from the bottom of each flower stem and change the water.
- However if your flowers arrive in an arrangement form, flowers that are fixed onto a floral foam, then you just need to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- To keep your foam wet, just pour water on the foam so that the foam is completely hydrated.
- In the case of an arrangement, you don't need to cut the stems.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from a ceiling fan and the heated tops such as radiators.
- Enjoy your flowers!
Satisfaction guaranteed! Speak to us, we value your feedback, so if there are any issues on our part that are not up to your expectations, we will provide a replacement for free!
Thank you for your support! We hope you and your loved ones enjoy the unique floral/hampers arrangements and any customised services you have purchased from us!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection