Turning our love into a daily essence for the loved ones by boosting their immune system.
1x 250g Pro Honey
1x Small wooden spoon
1x Apple Lemon Drink
D’Petals Commitment For You
Our promise is that we guarantee our flowers will always be of the highest quality in freshness.
- Every bouquet and arrangement will be expertly prepared by our experienced florist.
- Our courier partner will deliver the bouquets and ensure the safety of the arrangement while doing so.
- We make every effort to ensure that every bouquet you receive resembles what you ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery during your selected time slot. However, we seek your understanding if any situation goes beyond our control. You will be informed promptly about any delay in advance.
Care For Your Flowers
Fresh flowers will eventually wilt and die however, proper care of your fresh blooms will keep them alive longer and let you enjoy them for just a bit more.
- Remove the stems from your bouquet to let them breathe.
- Cut 1-2 inches of the stems and put the flowers in a vase with clean water.
- Every 24 hrs, just cut about 2cms from the bottom of each flower stem and change the water.
- However, if your flowers arrive in an arrangement form, flowers fixed onto a floral foam, you just need to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- To keep your foam wet, just pour water on the foam to be completely hydrated.
- In the case of an arrangement, you don't need to cut the stems.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from ceiling fans, and hot tops such as radiators.
- Enjoy your flowers!
Satisfaction guaranteed! Speak to us, we value your feedback, so if there are any issues on our part that are not up to your expectations, we will provide a replacement for free!
Thank you for your support! We hope you and your loved ones enjoy the unique floral/hampers arrangements and any customised services you have purchased from us!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection